Work continues to progress rapidly in the new building. If you haven’t seen the latest pictures yet, take a look at them on our Facebook page. Please remember to continue to stay off the work site. Work is at a frantic pace right now, and any disturbances not only causes work to stop, but a loss of momentum. Our target date is still to hold our first service on September 30. I just wanted to remind you of a few key changes as we move forward.
- Our worship service will start at 9:00 AM
- For several weeks we will only have a worship service and no Sunday school. Stay tuned for more details.
- Our deacons will direct you to parking spaces through the month of October until we get acclimated to a new parking pattern. Please follow their directions. Handicap parking and parking for parents with small children is available at the back entrance.
- Moving day is scheduled for Saturday, September 22. More details coming soon.
- We will have a temporary nursery in the cry room located at the back of the auditorium. The adult classrooms will be the temporary home of the youth ministry and children’s ministry until the Children’s Wing is completed. These rooms will be clearly marked. A diagram will go out to the body soon.
As you can see, there’s a lot happening and a lot still to be done. Thank you for your continued patience and support through this transition process.
There’s still time to get involved in a home group. Click the link below to sign up today.
CONTINUE THE CONVERSATION
If you would like to continue the conversation from our Praise & Prayer Night, or if you weren’t able to join us that evening, we want to hear from you. If you would like to help us continue the conversation, please do so by clicking the link below and answering a few questions.
TRUE WOMAN LIVE STREAM EVENT
Come to True Woman ’18 Live Stream at Big Woods Bible Church , and experience God’s Truth through powerful, biblical messages and engaging dramas based on the themes of Nancy DeMoss Wolgemuth’s best-selling book, Lies Women Believe: And the Truth That Sets Them Free. The event will be held at 120 Logan Ave in our old auditorium. The livestream is free to attend, please just register using the form below. Meals will be provided with a suggested donation of $5/meal into an offering basket to help us cover costs of food. No payment is required!
Sign Up Here: http://bit.ly/True_Woman
Men, we need your help with childcare. Please click the link below and sign up for a date to help serve during the Live Stream Event. You must have your background clearances in order to help.