As a response to God’s amazing gift of grace and love, we purpose to encourage the body of Christ to “Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength” and to “love your neighbor as yourself.” These two commandments drive the work of our hands.
Through Instruction, Worship and Accountability and Growth we deepen our love of God. As an expression of our Love of God, we love others through Fellowship, Service, and Outreach. In all we do, we desire to glorify God and draw others into a real and vibrant relationship with Him. In doing so, each person in our sphere of influence is brought into this continued Love of God and “Neighbors”.
And so our mission statement is to “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind; and, Love your neighbor as yourself.”
- Relationships – Caring for one another by rejoicing with those who rejoice and weeping with those who weep. -Romans 12:15
- Discipleship – Building into one another’s lives by teaching them to obey everything I (the Lord) has commanded. – Matthew 28:20
- Fellowship – Spending time together with a purpose to encourage one another and build one another up. – I Thessalonians 5:11
- Worship – Joining together in spirit and truth (John 4:24) to respond to God’s goodness and grace by singing, praying, giving, and hearing the Word preached.
- Stewardship – Using the many blessings entrusted into our care for the glory of God. As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God’s varied grace. – I Peter 4:10