As a response to God’s amazing gift of grace and love, we purpose to encourage the body of Christ to “Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength” and to “love your neighbor as yourself.” These two commandments drive the work of our hands.
Through Instruction, Worship and Accountability and Growth we deepen our love of God. As an expression of our Love of God, we love others through Fellowship, Service, and Outreach. In all we do, we desire to glorify God and draw others into a real and vibrant relationship with Him. In doing so, each person in our sphere of influence is brought into this continued Love of God and “Neighbors”.
And so our mission statement is to “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind; and, Love your neighbor as yourself.”
- We value God’s Word, the Bible, and believe all Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting, and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.
- We value the contributions of each believer to the body of Christ as lead by the Spirit.
- We value families and therefore invest in their growth towards reflecting God’s grace and character.
- We value the next generation of believers, and so we resource and emphasize the spiritual growth of children, teens, and young adults.
- We value vibrant, spirit led, relevant worship.
- We value fulfilling the great commission.
- We value the fellowship of the saints.
- We value what Christ sees in a person rather than what man sees.
- We value relationships and therefore minister in the context of them.