Our mission at Big Woods is to, “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind; and, Love your neighbor as yourself.” -Matthew 22:37
To build relationships so that God is glorified and lives are transformed through the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Relationships – Caring for one another by rejoicing with those who rejoice and weeping with those who weep. -Romans 12:15
- Discipleship – Building into one another’s lives by teaching them to obey everything I (the Lord) has commanded. – Matthew 28:20
- Fellowship – Spending time together with a purpose to encourage one another and build one another up. – I Thessalonians 5:11
- Worship – Joining together in spirit and truth (John 4:24) to respond to God’s goodness and grace by singing, praying, giving, and hearing the Word preached.
- Stewardship – Using the many blessings entrusted into our care for the glory of God. As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God’s varied grace. – I Peter 4:10