What's happening at Big Woods
– REVIVE 2019 – For more information, click the link to visit the Revive website. Join other area women, and women around the world, for the Revive 19 Livestream September 27 – 28, 2019. This livestream event will allow us to join in on the Revive Our Hearts ’19 conference in Indianapolis, IN from right here in Lock Haven,[…]
COLOSSIANS – Grow Deep | Live Tall Over the course of the next 13 weeks, we’ll be studying through the book of Colossians together. Colossians is full of great Christian wisdom and truth, particularly about who Jesus is – the Son of God, and very God Himself. Colossians calls us to grow deep in our[…]
– 2019 SUNDAY SCHOOL BIBLE STUDIES –September 15 – November 3Limited availability for the Ruth and Apologetics classes.Click here and reserve your spot today! Ruth: Finding God in Life’s StrugglesTaught By: Pastor Aaron BatdorfLocation: AuditoriumIn four short chapters, God’s glory is put on display – even in the midst of hardship. As we study Ruth together, we will look[…]
Check out the opportunities to serve at Big Woods. Contact the church office today if you would like more information or need help contacting our ministry leaders. Nursery—Contact: Meisha McDermit Nursery care is available during both Sunday morning services and during the Sunday School hour to take care of little ones, from babies up through[…]
– CONNECT TO GROW – As we continue to grow as a body, it is important that we stay small. Home groups is one of the ways we hope to accomplish that as we build relationships so that God is glorified and lives are transformed. Through home groups, you will grow closer in your[…]
– WELCOME – Thank you for considering Big Woods as a place to worship! We know this is not an easy decision, so we want to offer you information to help in every way possible as you connect with us and, far more importantly, with the Lord this weekend. Our mission at Big Woods is[…]
– SHEPHERDING A CHILD’S HEART – Written for parents with children of any age, this insightful book provides perspectives and procedures for shepherding your child’s heart into the paths of life. Shepherding a Child’s Heart gives fresh biblical approaches to child rearing. To learn more about any of our books of the month or to order one[…]
-BIBLE READING PLANS – The beginning of the year is a great time to start your personal journey through the Bible. Maybe you’ve never read the Bible through, or you’re looking for even greater challenges for 2019. Either way, we have some great resources for you to begin and finish 2019 in God’s Word. Click[…]
-FOLLOW US ONLINE- Are you plugged in to Big Woods online? Make sure you follow us on Facebook & Twitter to stay up to date with important announcements and information! Sermons are posted on YouTube. Weekly “Need to Know” emails go out on Thursdays and are available on our blog page. Make sure we have your contact information[…]
– THIS WEEK’S NEED TO KNOW – Click here to visit our “Need to Know” blog page and learn about what’s happening in the life of Big Woods Bible Church.
NAVIGATE Youth Ministry meets weekly and is a great time for students from 6th – 12th grade to grow deeper in their faith. High school (9th-12th) meets on Sunday nights at 6:30 and middle school (6th – 12th) on Wednesday nights at 6:30. For more information contact Pastor Stuart at email@example.com.
– VISION TRUST SPONSORSHIP DRIVE – Please consider taking a sponsorship packet for children enrolled in the Cruz Blanca Learning Center. They will be available this Sunday at church. If you are interested in sponsoring a child or would like to learn more, please stop at the table downstairs between services.