What's happening at Big Woods
– 2019 SUNDAY SCHOOL BIBLE STUDIES –March 10 – April 28Limited availability for most classes.Click here and reserve your spot today! Divorce – There is Hope & HealingFacilitated By: Erik Evans & Cori MyersLocation: Church Office Conference RoomLimited to the first 12 people to sign up. For anyone who has suffered through divorce it is apparent the pain is severe. But[…]
– REAL JOY FOR REAL LIFE – Many are taught to pursue their dreams, reach their goals, focus entirely on themselves and they will have joy. Sadly, that is the opposite of what is true. Real joy actually comes when you focus on God first, others second and yourself last. But how do we do[…]
Check out the opportunities to serve at Big Woods. Contact the church office today if you would like more information or need help contacting our ministry leaders. Nursery—Contact: Meisha McDermit Nursery care is available during both Sunday morning services and during the Sunday School hour to take care of little ones, from babies up through[…]
– YOUR PLACE – IN COMMUNITY – As we continue to grow as a body, it is important that we stay small. Home groups is one of the ways we hope to accomplish that as we build relationships so that God is glorified and lives are transformed. This year, instead of every home group studying[…]
– WELCOME – Thank you for considering Big Woods as a place to worship! We know this is not an easy decision, so we want to offer you information to help in every way possible as you connect with us and, far more importantly, with the Lord this weekend. Our mission at Big Woods[…]
– NOW THAT I’M A CHRISTIAN – You’ve become a Christian. Now what? Michael Patton unpacks the basics of the Christian faith, helping you think carefully about God and live fully for God as you begin your new life in Christ. In ten easy-to-read chapters, this book will introduce you to the foundational teachings and life-giving practices of Christianity―from[…]
-BIBLE READING PLANS – The beginning of the year is a great time to start your personal journey through the Bible. Maybe you’ve never read the Bible through, or you’re looking for even greater challenges for 2019. Either way, we have some great resources for you to begin and finish 2019 in God’s Word. Click[…]
-FOLLOW US ONLINE- Are you plugged in to Big Woods online? Make sure you follow us on Facebook & Twitter to stay up to date with important announcements and information! Sermons are posted on YouTube. Weekly “Need to Know” emails go out on Thursdays and are available on our blog page. Make sure we have your contact information[…]
– THIS WEEK’S NEED TO KNOW – Click here to visit our “Need to Know” blog page and learn about what’s happening in the life of Big Woods Bible Church.
NAVIGATE Youth Ministry meets weekly and is a great time for students from 6th – 12th grade to grow deeper in their faith. High school (9th-12th) meets on Sunday nights at 6:30 and middle school (6th – 12th) on Wednesday nights at 6:30. For more information contact Pastor Stuart at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– VISION TRUST SPONSORSHIP DRIVE – Please consider taking a sponsorship packet for children enrolled in the Cruz Blanca Learning Center. They will be available this Sunday at church. If you are interested in sponsoring a child or would like to learn more, please stop at the table downstairs between services.