What's happening at Big Woods
COLOSSIANS – Grow Deep | Live Tall Over the course of the next 13 weeks, we’ll be studying through the book of Colossians together. Colossians is full of great Christian wisdom and truth, particularly about who Jesus is – the Son of God, and very God Himself. Colossians calls us to grow deep in our[…]
– 2019 SUNDAY SCHOOL BIBLE STUDIES –November 10 – December 29Limited availability for the Financial, Seeking Him, and Teach the Word classes.Click here and reserve your spot today! OVERCOMING HABITUAL SINTaught By: Matt McDermitLocation: AuditoriumIf we as believers are to be dead to sin, then why does sin so easily entangle us? If you have been[…]
Check out the opportunities to serve at Big Woods. Contact the church office today if you would like more information or need help contacting our ministry leaders. Nursery—Contact: Meisha McDermit Nursery care is available during both Sunday morning services and during the Sunday School hour to take care of little ones, from babies up through[…]
– CONNECT TO GROW – As we continue to grow as a body, it is important that we stay small. Home groups is one of the ways we hope to accomplish that as we build relationships so that God is glorified and lives are transformed. Through home groups, you will grow closer in your[…]
– WELCOME – Thank you for considering Big Woods as a place to worship! We know this is not an easy decision, so we want to offer you information to help in every way possible as you connect with us and, far more importantly, with the Lord this weekend. Our mission at Big Woods is[…]
– FRIENDISH – Bible teacher Kelly Needham debunks our world’s constricted, small view of friendship and casts a richer, more life-giving, biblical vision for friendship as God meant it to be. As the family unit grows more unstable and the average age of marriage increases, a shift is taking place in our culture: for many[…]
-BIBLE READING PLANS – The beginning of the year is a great time to start your personal journey through the Bible. Maybe you’ve never read the Bible through, or you’re looking for even greater challenges for 2019. Either way, we have some great resources for you to begin and finish 2019 in God’s Word. Click[…]
-FOLLOW US ONLINE- Are you plugged in to Big Woods online? Make sure you follow us on Facebook & Twitter to stay up to date with important announcements and information! Sermons are posted on YouTube. Weekly “Need to Know” emails go out on Thursdays and are available on our blog page. Make sure we have your contact information[…]
– THIS WEEK’S NEED TO KNOW – Click here to visit our “Need to Know” blog page and learn about what’s happening in the life of Big Woods Bible Church.
NAVIGATE Youth Ministry meets weekly and is a great time for students from 6th – 12th grade to grow deeper in their faith. High school (9th-12th) meets on Sunday nights at 6:30 and middle school (6th – 12th) on Wednesday nights at 6:30. For more information contact Pastor Stuart at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– VISION TRUST SPONSORSHIP DRIVE – Please consider taking a sponsorship packet for children enrolled in the Cruz Blanca Learning Center. They will be available this Sunday at church. If you are interested in sponsoring a child or would like to learn more, please stop at the table downstairs between services.