What's happening at Big Woods
Friday nights in August will be Family Movie nights at Big Woods. We ask you arrive between 8:00 -8:30 PM. Movies will be shown outside (weather permitting), so please bring your own chairs, blanket, etc. If it is raining, the event will be moved into our auditorium. Light refreshments (e.g. popcorn, movie candy) will be[…]
– Renewed Hope | Renewed Focus – When a computer reboots, it closes down all programs and restarts the operating system because a problem has been detected and needs to be resolved. As we return to meeting together as a church, many things are different than just three months ago. The world around us is[…]
– REGATHERING AT BIG WOODS – Due to updated safety recommendations, our worship services will be outdoors on the north lawn of our campus on Sundays at 9:00 AM for the duration of the summer. This will be weather permitting. In the event of rain, we will have one service indoors also scheduled for 9:00 AM.[…]
Check out the opportunities to serve at Big Woods. Contact the church office today if you would like more information or need help contacting our ministry leaders. Nursery—Contact: Meisha McDermit Nursery care is available during both Sunday morning services and during the Sunday School hour to take care of little ones, from babies up through[…]
– WELCOME – Thank you for considering Big Woods as a place to worship! We know this is not an easy decision, so we want to offer you information to help in every way possible as you connect with us and, far more importantly, with the Lord this weekend. Our mission at Big Woods is[…]
– TACTICS – A Game Plan for Discussing Your Christian Convictions In a world increasingly indifferent to Christian truth, followers of Christ need to be equipped to communicate with those who do not speak their language or accept their source of authority. In Tactics, 10th Anniversary Edition, Gregory Koukl demonstrates how to artfully regain control of conversations,[…]
-FOLLOW US ONLINE- Are you plugged in to Big Woods online? Make sure you follow us on Facebook & Twitter to stay up to date with important announcements and information! Sermons are posted on YouTube. Weekly “Need to Know” emails go out on Thursdays and are available on our blog page. Make sure we have your contact information[…]
– THIS WEEK’S NEED TO KNOW – Click here to visit our “Need to Know” blog page and learn about what’s happening in the life of Big Woods Bible Church.
NAVIGATE Youth Ministry meets weekly and is a great time for students from 6th – 12th grade to grow deeper in their faith. High school (9th-12th) meets on Sunday nights at 6:30 and middle school (6th – 12th) on Wednesday nights at 6:30. For more information contact Pastor Stuart at email@example.com.
– VISION TRUST SPONSORSHIP DRIVE – Please consider taking a sponsorship packet for children enrolled in the Cruz Blanca Learning Center. They will be available this Sunday at church. If you are interested in sponsoring a child or would like to learn more, please stop at the table downstairs between services.