1. That the Bible is the Word of God and is our final authority for faith, life and practice.
2. In one God, the Creator of all things. He is infinitely perfect, constantly loving, and eternally exists in three Persons – the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. In Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.
He was truly God and truly man.
He was born of a virgin.
He lived a perfect life.
He died on the cross in payment for our sin.
He arose from the dead.
He is coming again.
4. That salvation is a gift of God’s grace. It cannot be earned or deserved. God forgives our sin and gives us eternal life when we trust Jesus as our Savior. We believe that the person who truly comes to faith in Christ is eternally saved and safe.
5. That the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify Jesus Christ. In the church, He gives enabling gifts to carry out the work of Christ on earth.
For a more detailed description of our doctrine, please see link the to the Southern Baptist Statement of Faith: http://www.sbc.net/bfm2000/bfm2000.asp