What's happening at Big Woods
– MONDAY MORNINGS & WEDNESDAY EVENINGS – Winter Women’s Bible Studies are happening now! Please join us on Monday mornings at 9:30 am or Wednesday evenings at 6:30 pm. For additional information, contact Adrienne Johnston (570-295-2052) or Linda Gray (570-893-1253).
– FEBRUARY 12 &13 – Taking God at His Word – Francis Chan Holiness and Humility – Matt Chandler Friday – February 12 6:00 pm Soup Supper 7:30 pm Session 1 Saturday – February 13 8:00 am Breakfast 8:45 am Session 2 12:00 pm Retreat Concludes Lunch immediately following Cost: $10 suggested donation
– FEBRUARY 20th – The Women’s Prayer Breakfast will be held on Saturday, February 20, at 9 am here at the church. This month will include our quarterly Heart to Home session. There are signup sheets downstairs in the Fellowship Area. For additional information, please contact Melissa Varholak at 607-725-1563.
– MARCH 13 – There will be a Parent-Baby Dedication on Sunday, March 13, during the second service. If you are interested in participating, please contact the church office (893-8274 Ext. 100 or email@example.com).
– MARCH 18th – 20th – The High School Sprinter (Spring/Winter) Retreat will be held at Timberwind Lodge. The cost per student is $65. There will be a $20 discount for each additional student within the same family. A deposit of $10 is due on Sunday, February 28. If cost is an issue, please see[…]
– MARCH 24th-26th – Middle School Students: Save the date for “ROCK THE CAMP” Youth Retreat at Krislund Camp! The cost per student is $35. If cost is an issue, please see Sue Ulmer; scholarship funds are available. The deadline to sign up is Wednesday, March 9. For more information, please click HERE to visit[…]