What's happening at Big Woods
– SATURDAY, JUNE 4 – There will be an Outdoor Work Day at the new property on Saturday, June 4, beginning at 8:00 am. Lunch will be provided. There is a sign up sheet downstairs in the Fellowship Area. If you need additional information, please contact Tom McCormick at 570-865-6226.
– SATURDAY, JUNE 4 – On Saturday, June 4, there will be a Yard Sale held at the church to benefit the Guatemala Missions Trip. Donated items would be appreciated (no books please) and can be placed in the back part of the Fellowship Area beginning Sunday, May 29. If you have larger items that[…]
– Sunday, June 5 – Coming soon will be the start of a Women’s Sunday School Class. Kelly Minter’s study on the book of Nehemiah “invites you to learn how a broken heart is often the very thing God uses to restore the broken”. Class will begin PROMPTLY at 9:15 am in Classroom B1. If[…]
– JUNE 5 – There will be a baptism service immediately following the second service on June 5. If you are interested in being baptized, please fill out the tear-off portion of your bulletin and place it in the offering plate or contact the church office at 570-893-8274 Ext. 100 or email Sue at email@example.com.
– VISION TRUST SPONSORSHIP DRIVE – Please consider taking a sponsorship packet for children enrolled in the Cruz Blanca Learning Center. They will be available this Sunday at church. If you are interested in sponsoring a child or would like to learn more, please stop at the table downstairs between services.
– SATURDAY, JUNE 18 – A Red Cross community blood drive will be held in honor of Mike Coleman from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM at Big Woods Bible Church on Saturday, June 18. To schedule an appointment, please visit redcrossblood.org or call 1-800-733-2767.
Would you like to partner with The Pregnancy Resource Clinic? Here’s how: TAKE – take a bottle home on Sunday morning FILL – fill the bottle with change, cash, or a check. GIVE – return the bottle to your church on or before Father’s Day Don’t want to take a bottle home, but still want[…]
– EMAIL LISTSERV – Listserv is used as a means for Big Woods attendees to share prayers requests with one another. If you would like to be added to Listserv and receive these emails, please send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.